I believe in moving forward, not looking back.
So my question as we go into 2012 is this:
What’s Your Biggest Challenge as a SaaS or Web App Vendor in 2012?
Is it making your Free Trials more effective at creating customers? Coming up with the right Pricing? How to handle Competition? Whether to go Freemium? Overall Business Model issues? How to handle Accounting? How to Manage Recurring Revenue? How to keep Churn to a minimum? Or something else?
I’d love to hear from you – whatever the challenge – in the comments below.
Next week I’ll aggregate your comments, responses from those on my mailing list, and insights from Free Trial Dominator members to give you an idea of what your peers consider to be challenges in 2012.
Happy New Year!
PS: If your challenge in 2012 is how to turn your Free Trial into a Customer-Creating Machine, the solution is to become a Member in my Free Trial Dominator program.
That’s a Paypal link, by the way, but you only need a valid Credit Card to make it work.
And when you join the Free Trial Dominator, you’ll get access to all of this:
- Core Free Trial Dominator modules
- Rethinking the ‘Free Trial’
- Attention Phase
- Engagement Phase
- Investment Phase
- Conversion Phase
- Free Trial Resources and Tools
- My Super Ninja Free Trial Tactics
- Pricing Page Success Formula videos (the full 5-hour series that was priced at $397 by itself!)
- Master Class on Beta Testing & Pricing (60-minutes / $97 value)
- Complete Group Coaching Call Archive
- Private, Members-Only Discussion List where we talk about all-things SaaS & Web App Marketing
PLUS… you’ll get to join us for our Weekly Group Coaching Calls – every Wednesday @ Noon Eastern
Don’t wait… Join the Free Trial Dominator program today!