Lincoln Murphy’s Sixteen Ventures helps Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Cloud companies like yours acquire – and keep – more customers so you can grow rapidly and profitably!
By leveraging ever-evolving Internet Marketing, Subscription Business Model, Behavioral Targeting, and even ‘Growth Hacking’ best practices, mixed with a deep knowledge of the Principles of Persuasion & Customer Psychology, and tightly integrated with data and metric-driven decision making, Lincoln helps SaaS companies:
- Identify their Ideal Customer(s) and the buyer personas for each type of customer
- Reach and attract their ideal customers to their website
- Nurture and indoctrinate their potential customers to stay top of mind
- Design or optimize the sign-up, Free Trial, and customer on-boarding process to drive engagement
- Create an environment where conversion from trial to paying customer is the most logical decision
- Use Customer Success Mapping to drive continual value realization of value for long-term customer retention
- Implement methodologies and technologies to measure, manage, and improve the results of everything above
For immediate consultation and advice on growing your SaaS business, schedule at least a 15-minute meeting with me via Clarity. If you feel a more involved engagement is required for me to help you, email me with the specifics of your situation (as much detail as you’re comfortable giving) and we’ll setup a meeting to work through the particulars.
Clients Lincoln works with find that their:
- Average Sales Price (ASP) / Annual Contract Value (ACV) goes up
- Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) goes up
- Customer Acquisition Costs (CAC) go down (perhaps relative to ASP/ACV)
- Customer Churn rate goes down (customer retention or retained/expansion revenue goes up)
- company valuation goes up
Lincoln looks at things differently and tries to understand why things work the way they do. He pulls together what works from different disciplines, business models, industries, etc. to make his clients as successful as possible.
As a pioneer and thought leader in SaaS this may seem counterintuitive, but Lincoln doesn’t stick to what works in “SaaS” or what “Cloud” companies are doing.
Instead, he looks at what needs to happen for you, in your market, at your market position, and with your ideal customer(s) and your goals in mind… and he crafts a strategy based on that.
For immediate consultation and advice on growing your SaaS business, schedule at least a 15-minute meeting with Lincoln via Clarity. If you feel a more involved engagement is required for Lincoln to help you, email him with the specifics of your situation (as much detail as you’re comfortable giving) and we’ll setup a meeting to work through the particulars.